G5 TV Ad Distasteful & Disturbing

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 16 07:07:14 PDT 2003

That was exactly my reaction to that commercial too. I couldn't believe
my eyes after following the camera through the destruction when it
finally came to rest on the G5. I don't see the analogy, I regard Macs
more in terms of constructive rather than destructive.

Incidentally, what do you think of being offered $1100Cdn for a 867Mhz
G4 Quicksilver in a trade-in on a G5 ?