Stuck with two copies of each email

lavode at comcast.net lavode at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 09:34:14 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I had attbi.com for my email before they switched to comcast.net.  Now that the
switch has happened, I realize I should have changed address information before
that took effect.  Unfortunately, I can't log in to attbi.com anymore, my old
email is being forwarded to me, and I can't post to the list without having my
new email (comcast.net) addded to the subscription.  So now I get two copies of
each email.  Any advice on how to unsubscribe the attbi.com address?  I have
tried sending an email to the list nanny, but so far no response.

Thanks,
Lavode