[G4] G4--prices?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Jul 16 09:43:33 PDT 2003

That's the great thing about the G5; It is 3to5x faster right out of the
box for 32 bit apps.  Most of us would not have a use for 64 bit apps,
so it doesn't matter if they have to be written for.

You can allow yourself to get happy about the G5; This is not MOTO we
are dealing with. For the first time, the Mac is in ALL areas of the
computer defining the cutting edge. It will be hard for the PC world to
catch up with the processor, the case, the motherboard, and the software.