[G4] G4--prices OS9/Classic?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 16 12:25:04 PDT 2003

FW800 boot only OS X Macs include Classic 9 but will not boot 9
natively. Most 9 apps run in Classic perfectly. You will still have to
pay a little more to get the FW800 models. But you could easily add a
FW 800 PCI card to the cheap dual 1.25 MDD @ $1599 to have that
capability. That is the best deal. A FW 800 PCI card is going to cost
you less than $50.

kunga10 (AIM)