[G4] G4--prices?

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Wed Jul 16 16:12:14 PDT 2003

Tiger, are you saying you need to stay with OS9? If so, get a DP version
of the G4. DPs work very well on OSX, and if you ever go to X it will
help a lot. Cheapest would be the $1300 G4 single processor. It will
work well with OS9 as the DPs won't do anything for the sys software,
Though some apps will. Check your apps.

I would put up with the slow 450 and get a new G5 when I could. It seems
a waste to spend so much on a Mac to just get you buy for awhile.

Roger