[G4] G4--prices OS9/Classic?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 16 18:46:21 PDT 2003

That's the loaded bloated Apple overpriced RAM and HD version.

Choose the $1299 single 1.25 model. Then in the custom build page
switch the processor pop-up from one to two. It's only an extra $300.
That's how you do it at the Apple Store. You can also mail order from
other places to avoid sales tax and get free RAM like General
Cybernetics in  Alabama:

<http://www.generalcybernetics.com/AppleStore/powermac.html>

Scroll down to the bottom center where you will see the $1599 config
plus free 256 MB RAM.

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 10:34  AM, Brian Lim/EchoGrafika wrote:

> I am confused. Apple Store sells that Dual 1.25 OS 9/X boot for over
> $3K.
> Kunga, where'd you get your price info ($1599) of the Dual 1.25?
> Curious.
> --
> Kind regards,
> Brian

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>