[G4] FireWire CDRW/DVDRW

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Thu Jul 17 06:19:37 PDT 2003

They make a card that sits in the l2 cache slot for the 7200, IIRC. It
isnt a daughtercard upgrade like the "pci macs" where you can just swap
out the processor cards. It is usually more expensive price/performance
wise. For the 25 bucks and 20 minutes it takes to swap out the boards
you might end up saving more $$ which is why i mentioned it.