[G4] Help! G4 price comparisons

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jul 17 07:34:25 PDT 2003

That wasn't one of them. Dual 1.25 GHz w/2MB L3 cache each are only
$1599 now. You can add your own SuperDrive for $170. Boots 9 as well as
X. If you really need it (you don't), add FW800 with a PCI card for
less than $50. The difference in power is pretty small. For example
here with free 256MB RAM too:

<http://www.generalcybernetics.com/AppleStore/powermac.html>

Scroll down to bottom middle for this configuration.

And AM, why would you spend that much money on a G4 when you could get
a dual 2 GHz G5 for only a few dollars more? I don't understand why you
think you got a good deal at all. Please forgive me if this reads harsh.

kunga10 (AIM)