[G4] G4--prices?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jul 17 15:30:15 PDT 2003

I don't have anything to do with them. No I don't live near them. I
think they have the best deal right now because they are selling the
cheap dual 1.25 G4 configuration with FREE RAM. I don't know of any
other Apple reseller offering FREE RAM with this low price dual 1.25
GHz configuration. Do you? If so please let us know.

A lot of the famous resellers are still trying to dump their old
inventory of the same MDD model or the weaker 1MB L3 cache FW800 model
for $2400 with nothing more than a SuperDrive you can add yourself for
$170 after you get the cheap config.