[G4] G4--prices?

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 14:32:02 PDT 2003

Re; my opinion,the latest in bleeding edge is great for those useing
the machines in business  with tax incentive to write-off,but I would
point out the latest I-books are still useing G3 processors and are
really very capable machines.
So I agree with go with your budget,shop for the best deal,and enjoy
for years to come