Operating (networking) without a keyboard or monitor

fuzzy44 at earthlink.net fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 17:35:29 PDT 2003

Thank you for your replies.
Will I need to get a connector like a G-head to see the desktop of my beige G3
from my G4.
I am hoping not. I saw on the Dr Bott site that the G-head supports the blue and
white G3 but did not  the beige G3.
I basically just want to access the serial, local talk and scsi ports on the G3
for a midi hookup, a localtalk printer and a scsi zip drive that I already have.
Thanks again.
C.C.