Re(2): [G4] SCSI cards and sleep (was...and new MDD's?)

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 19:22:47 PDT 2003

>I bought it used and it came from a G3
>or early G4 and was a card Apple had offered.
>
>Have not yet tried the CUDA on this machine, hopefully soon.

Hi Diane,
IMO, I think before doing anything more you need to scour the Apple
Knowledge base.

I read an article there that specifically said certain older ATTO cards
do not work in the newer MDD units.

Sorry I don't have the specific Article Number.

If you do a search for SCSI, you get about a
hundred articles back, and it will be in there somewhere.

Best of luck, and so long for now, TOM