[G4] The Occasional Start up chime....

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 12:31:15 PDT 2003

Hey,

I don't know if you know....or if this applies to you...but more often
than not when you upgrade a CPU that problem occurs. I had the problem
for a while but it just disappeared.  There is solutions such as
zapping your PRAM and resetting your CUDA but it wasn't worth it to me
seeing as its only a minor thing and it doesn't affect the machine.

CJ