[G4] X.2.6, Classic and Outlook Exchange

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Tue Jun 3 14:39:02 PDT 2003

 It's kind of difficult to do when you company runs a Exchange server and
the only client is Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott
To: Power Macintosh G4 List
Sent: 6/3/03 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [G4] X.2.6, Classic and Outlook Exchange

The best solution I know of is not running Microslut software on your
box.
My first Mac (PM 6500) came with Microslut Office for Mac on it. Had
constant problems,
They were minor problems & I didn't think much about them, till I
removed the Microslut stuff.
After removal the whole system was much more stable. Still is to this
day.
When I got my G4 (Original 450 AGP) I have kept the same attitude, and
guess what?
My G4 is very stable running OS 9.1 (Have OS 10. & Os 9.2.2 (Classic) on

a separate
HD to play with till I make the conversion.)

I know, it's just a flame on Microslut, but I couldn't resist it.:-)
Scott

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) wrote:

>Anyone running Outlook exchange on their X system in Classic? Some of
my
>dual 1.25's are just quitting to error nothing just stop running.
Weird,
>just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this?
>
>----------
>G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
>FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
>Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the
digest.

>XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
>Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>
>
>Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
>Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>
>
>Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital
Cameras |

http://www.osxfaq.com