[G4] 970's anyone....?

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Wed Jun 4 13:32:13 PDT 2003

I would love to be wrong, but Apple hasn't had the greatest record lately in
shipping shortly after announcing a new computer. The past is prologue, and
all that.

September isn't "real soon" for my clients who need Final Cut Pro systems
NOW. They won't be waiting for the G-Whiz 970 to place their orders. That's
my frame of reference.

Brian