[G4] startup problem

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 4 21:43:44 PDT 2003

I am no expert. But I have been doing the OS X and 9.2.2 partition game
for a couple of years now. Never had your problems. One thing I was
told by an expert Genius at the Apple Store early on was to always make
the first partition the OS X partition. Is that your order? If 9 is on
your first partition, that may be part of the problem. Another thing
is, when you did first set up your partitions, did you do it with
Jaguar's Disk Utility and did you make sure that all your partitions
were OS 9 blessed? These are only suggestions and hunches, not based on
any super duper expertise.