[G4] Which PowerMac

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 07:32:41 PDT 2003

A processor upgrade would be useful to you. Photoshop is very processor
intensive. If I'm not mistaken I remember not being able to use dual
processor upgrades in my Sawtooth because there is some chip that locks
it out. I can't seem to remember what though...But I doubt you would
benefit from DP's. Because DP's work by alternating which processes go
on which processors.

CJ