[G4] Which PowerMac

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 12:39:48 PDT 2003

I beg to differ. If you bought your machine in late 1999 to early 2000
your machine will not take dual-processors. If you bought your machine
in this time period you have the Uni-North 3 controller chip which does
not allow dual processors. But if you bought it spring of 2000 then you
might be in the clear.

CJ