LCD display buzzing?

Jim Blokland jim at blokland.com
Thu Jun 19 13:42:24 PDT 2003

Hello:

Recently purchased a demo Apple 15" LCD display in pristine condition,
added it to my other 15" display for a 2 monitor set-up.  It's great --
except it has started to emanate a buzzing sound from the back upper
grille.  My other 15" display is about 10 months older and makes no
such noise.  Any ideas what the cause could be?  Do I need to go
through the hassle of servicing the display if I can live with the
noise, or is this a signal of a failure to come?

Any help/experience much appreciated.

JIM.
--
JIM BLOKLAND