[G4] Monitor/Monitors??

M Hood mehood at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 23:03:14 PDT 2003

It does work in OS9, but i really don't think you're missing out on much. I
have tried it in both os9 and on my XP pc and the pivot mode got on my
nerves. you might like it, ymmv, and all that good stuff. You're spot on
about the typical users for this feature. Oh, the monitor looks great in
games, if that's your bag! I'm a Medal of Honor addict, and the game looks
beautiful on it.

mark