LCD display buzzing?

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 19 23:58:02 PDT 2003

I second the fact that it is probably a florescent bulb that is the
culprit.  If that's the case it will tear your eye apart with time.
Certainly get it changed -it is probably something you can do with a
service manual.  I never pulled and Apple LCD apart but the last laptop
I destoyed the screen was very simple. One big Timex watch thingy with
a bus on one side and bottom, a white backdrop and a florescent bulb at
the bottom.

Good luck

jj