970 -- good for Powerbooks?

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Jun 24 05:28:10 PDT 2003

Is there any good news for Powerbooks in the wings now that Apple is
using the 970 in their new Macs (of course they would release new
towers, when I just bought a 1.42 ghz G4 three weeks ago). I am
hoping for something high in the mhz but low in the power usage for
the next Powerbooks.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/