USB-DIN adaptor cable

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 16:37:22 PDT 2003

I have this same set up in OS9.22 and it works just fine.  It is the
least expensive per copy printer I have ever owned.  About  1/2¢ per
page at the most.  If you need the driver for the printer I will email
it to you.  Now as long as the serial/usb adapter you choose works with
OS 9 or whatever you use you can make it go.  It will not work in OSX
at all.  And I have found nothing to make it work at all in OSX. Gimp
does not support it.

I use a GEO MiniPort but you will find a few products to suit your
needs.

jj