[G4] SCSI and Mac G5

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 18:53:05 PDT 2003

RE; I should mention if you intend to upgrade your sawtooth,the first
like mine had a 2Xagp
and that mother board will (NOT) support dual processor upgrade,I don't
know about the 1gig ethernet model,but I am sure most later models
will,the G4 chip upgrades will come down in price from now on,also
models of that early vintage often loose ethernet socket,if you need it
for cable modem,though airport will work around this and add on PCI
cards.