[G4] Which G4?

Jason Anthony jason.anthony at timberline.com
Wed Jun 25 09:33:27 PDT 2003

Drew,

Try this. http://www.apple-history.com

Then for fun download mactracker. http://www.mactracker.ca

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Taylor [mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:05 AM
To: Power Macintosh G4 List
Subject: Re: [G4] Which G4?

VS wrote:
> At 08.49 -0400 03-06-24, Drew Taylor wrote:
>
> Here's another great link http://www.everymac.com/systems/
> This is a very good website for distinguishing different computer
> models, they can tell you for instance when a model was introduced and
> when it was ended. Explore the site, it's worthwile.
>
> / Vicki

Thanks for the link. The only think missing from the everymac site is
the code/nicknames for each model. How do I know what constitutes a
Sawtooth? Gigabit ethernet is easier, but I think you get my point. Is
there a site which just lists models in chronological order? That would
be really cool...

Drew Taylor          *  Web app development & consulting
drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres

----------
G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com