[G4] Does Apple Lie about the G5?

Vernon LeMoignan arrow at oanet.com
Wed Jun 25 16:03:54 PDT 2003

let me clarify,

I don't think Apple did any of the things the PC lemmings are
saying they did. But if they had I find it really ironic that the
same people who fudge things day in and day out are the ones
screaming in rightous indignation that Apple is Fudging things.

If Apple is Actually lying, which would be hard to prove considering
the test results were not Apple's, I would be very disappointed in them,

Vern.