[G4] Does Apple Lie about the G5?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Thu Jun 26 05:06:49 PDT 2003

hey, it happens everywhere. optimize for your machine, dont optimize
for the opponent. both ATI and nvidia just recently got caught doing
the same thing, does anyone really care? no. does it really matter what
a synthetic benchmark says about system speeds? no

the only thing that really matters is the real world tests, and they
looked damn good so far.  hopefully we will get some independent tests
from xlr8yourmac.com , etc in the next few weeks/months....

sandor