More RAM

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 28 22:41:16 PDT 2003

Yes, you will see some gains.  RAM is used for everything including the
system -and OSX loves RAM.  I had 448 meg and boosted it to 1.5 gig -
AWESOME performance boost for every app but the system was the greatest
benificiary.  I never thought OSX would perk up like that but launches,
closes, restarts, shutdowns, downloads -everything got faster.  That
said Mel has a point -your milage may vary - depending on your use and
expectations. I did not expect much, so I got allot.

jj