IE favorites

Jerry Bunn jbunn at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 08:48:58 PST 2003

Sometimes when I click on a favorite in the tool bar I get a drop down
window that gives me the options of "help" or "open in new window" etc.
  No matter where I click on this favorite I get the same thing and
cannot open this favorite unless I do it in a new window.  The only way
Ive seen to get around this is to quit and restart IE.  Has anyone had
this same problem and is there a way to fix this?
I'm using the latest OS X on a G4 Dual 1Ghz with the latest IE version.

Thanks

Jerry