[G4] PageMaker v6.0

Jonathan I. Nori JIN at destinyimage.com
Tue Mar 4 13:48:10 PST 2003

Try starting Classic manually (from the System Panel) before starting Pagemaker. Photoshop 6 does strange things on my machine if I allow Classic to start by itself. Photoshop works just fine if I start Classic manually before launching Photoshop.

Jon  8^)

-----

Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West, behind the hills into shadow.
How did it come to this?

                                        -- Theoden King, The Two Towers

>>> mayotj at sover.net 03/03/03 02:47PM >>>
I have a G4, OS10.2 trying to run Pagemaker  6.0.
Previously have been able to just fine, now can not.

Other Adobe's run fine  Photoshop and Illustrator.

When selecting PM6.0, Classic starts up, then there is just a flash of the
PM opening screen shot with owner's name and the serial number.  This might
last all of 1 second.

Ran Apple system profiler and it did not list PM or Adobe PM under the
applications view.

Also reloaded PM6.0 from original CD and that did not help either.

Anyone have any helpful hints??

Thanks,
Tom

----------
G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s - http://www.osxfaq.com