[G4] Step by step update to Jaguar, please.

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 20:48:52 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/5/03 4:38:55 PM, jimash at optonline.net writes:

<< Just be careful. If you are editing be aware that FCP2 will not run
under jaguar, and your 9.1 and FCP2 might not like QT6 which you are
going to have to pay-up to pro anyway aftter you upgrade to FCP3
presuming that you want to edit in X in the first place.
Jim

Not to trumpet my ignorance, but what are "FCP2" and "FCP3"? I know that QT6
is QuickTime v6.+, but the other designations elude my mind at this moment.

And, why the emphasis on "editing"? Are you engaged in some arcane activity
that normal people don't do with their computers? Or, shouldn't I ask?