[G4] Step by step update to Jaguar, please.

w appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 01:05:03 PST 2003

RE: just my opinion here, but once you have OSX installed or even
sooner, An automatic update window will open wanting to udate a bunch
of stuff,I recomend, not ''' at least not for awhile, my own machine is
perfect with just OSX 10.2, and has alot of trouble with the updates.so
go slow with these till you see how your machine responds.my opinion
only, but different machines behave differently.