[G4] Buying more memory

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Mon Mar 10 06:47:17 PST 2003

I beg to differ re: customer service from OWC, at least on their ability to answer customer questions via email.  I bought a G4 on a ZIF from them back in mid-December, and I had a problem enabling the L2 cache and emailed them about it...they didn't get back to me until the end of January.  Six weeks for email responses is inexcusable, period;  therefore, I WOULD NOT SAY their customer service is "...up at the top o' the heap."
but then again - ymmv...mine didn't.