Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web

Richard M. Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Wed Mar 12 07:39:45 PST 2003

> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 04:07:42 -0500
> From: Anne Keller-Smith <earthpigz at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: [G4] Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web
>
> At 8:36 AM -0600 1/29/03, Richard Kriss wrote:
>> If you are a Mac user and
>> NEED to use the FCC's ONLINE application, just use a co-worker's PC.
>
> But not unless it has Netscape installed ...

On March 12, 2--3, I intstalled the new Java scrip via the Apple OSX
software updater and tried the FCC web page wireless.fcc.gov  with Safari
v60  and still get the error message.  You only get the error when you try
to do a search. I was told by the FCC that is a Mac OS problem has nothing
to do with Safari.

Maybe someday

Dick, AA5VU

part of the tacky error message that is displayed.

// JavaScript needed for
// ULS license Searches
// for dynamic inclusion into searchLicense.jsp only
// Author: JVS
// Date  : 10/22/01
//