G4 Restart after Shut Down Issue is HISTORY

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Thu Mar 13 04:07:48 PST 2003

The problem of the G4 restarting after Shut down is HISTORY.  I found the
problem and it was the USB to Serial adapter.  I removed the Entrega USB to
Serial adapter and the Shut down worked perfect. With the adapter in line
the G4 restarts after shut downs.

The clue was some comments by people on this list about items on the USB
ports. The Entrega adapter to run a serial TNC (terminal node controller)
was the first thing I checked and it turned out the be the problem.

Anybody want to buy an Entrega USB to Serial adapter?

Dick