Third HD

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Mar 15 07:15:32 PST 2003

Hi,

I bought 10.2 and installed it on a second HD in my 933 and at the same
time I installed a third HD hooked on a Sonnet ATA 100 card with
software version 239 (the latest)  When I try to startup from the second
HD (with 10.2 on), the ONLY thing I see is the Apple logo at startup.
I've to go to the OS 9 CD which came with the purchase of the 933 (lucky
I've that) to go back to the first HD with 10.1.5.

As a second problem when I want the 933 to sleep, I used to click the
Apple logo, go down and select "Sleep".  Now I get a short menu, have to
select "System Services" and then in a new menu "Sleep".  How can I get
"sleep, restart, Shutdown" under the Apple logo again?

Paul Moortgat