[G4] Kernel panics (a lot!) in 10.2.4

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 07:57:23 PST 2003

My first thing to try would be unplugging one of the monitors from the
radeon card. For some reason unknown to me the newer graphics cards
conflict with EVERYTHING. My Radeon 7000 under OS 9 completely made OS
9 unusable and made it go to a solid gray screen. Also check that you
have the latest version of the Radeon driver installed. It sounds to me
like a software conflict. Nothing that I see should be conflicting
hardware wise. Is there anything you can do that makes it kernel panic?
If so I would start there and see where it takes you.

CJ