[G4] Kernel panics (a lot!) in 10.2.4

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Mar 16 08:14:34 PST 2003

I have noticed it with 10.2.4 also.  Same general thing.  Once,
prevented a re-start.  Luckily, I clone my drive to other partitions
or physical drives, so all is not lost (as I type this, I am
re-cloning with Carbon Copy Cloner to another partition on my 80G
internal).  I found that the only thing that would rescue me once was
to start up in OS 9 and rebuild the directory with DiskWarrior.
Can't wait for them (Alsoft?) to come out with an OS X native version
of DW.

--Steve