Kernel panics (a lot!) in 10.2.4

Richard M. Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Tue Mar 18 06:41:54 PST 2003

>> All these reports make me want to stay at 10.2.1. Is that the general
>> consensus, or will I be missing out on something essential?

There are so many quotes (and requotes including quotes and requotes of the
commercials in the footer) it was hard to figure out who was concerned.

I have an old PPC G4-450 running OSX 10.2.2 and I have never seen a kernel
panic. Mac OSX is the most stable OS ever released.  I have to keep OS9 on
the machine due to some old software I have to use that will not run under
OSX and OS9 still crashes from time to time.

Do not over react to the comments in this newsletter. We all run into weird
things from time to time and post them but it does not mean we are against
the Mac OSX.  It is great!