[G4] Mail in X.4.2/Epson

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Mar 19 09:53:07 PST 2003

	Paula-
	     Provide details on your system?  Any particular thing you are doing with Mail when it takes a dive?

	     Also, what kinds of problems are you having with your printer? I had to get rid of my Epson Stylus Color 800 because it was AppleTalk via printer port only, so's I'm just a touch jealous that you can even use it with your Mac.  But that's the only thing about you that I'm jealous of...I pity you because you didn't love The Princess Bride ;o)

	Jay