[G4] New Dual G4 ideas?

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Fri Mar 28 08:51:20 PST 2003

Well, if you simply want to know the feature differences, go to Apples
site and do a Knowledgebase search for something like "g4 differentiate"
and you'll get a couple of articles that list the exact differences
between the models.

If you are looking for test reports, go to xlr8yourmac.com,
lowendmac.com and all the various Mac magazine sites.

David Crandon