[G4] VERY OT was: Dixi-chicked Apple 15" LCD

Jonathan I. Nori jin at destinyimage.com
Sun Mar 30 15:23:41 PST 2003

> Of course, (IMHO) the Dixi Chicks forever removed themselves from the
> neighborhood of bimbodom. As some of us already knew, they are bright and
> deep.

They left the neighborhood of bimbodom? Where are they moving--the
trailer park of ignorance?. I would only consider them "bright and deep"
in the way I would consider Hitler to be an honorable and enlightened
leader.

I just hope that their next album isn't recorded using a studio that
employs Mac boxes running ProStudio. It'd be a shame for some poor
Macintosh to have to lower itself to recording music by people who would
rather see the freedom and ingenuity that led to their careers being
possible be denied to other countries simply because it's not
Politically Correct. (this bit was in an attempt to keep this thread
talking about Macs *grin*)

Jon  8^)