[G4] closing cd tray

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 19:24:30 PST 2003

You can open an close the optical drive by pressing the F12 key on your
"Apple Usb Keyboard" aka the imac style keyboard. I think this only
works only on later versions of os 10.X.X. A i am almost certain that
all newer version of os x like 10.1 and newer  have this F12 eject
feature. Try it it may also work on os 9.2....

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 09:17  PM, Shannon Nugent wrote:

> Don't you have a power key like on the Apple Pro keyboards?
> On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 07:56 PM, Melissa Crowe wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> Sorry for this dumb question. How does one close the cd tray from the
>> keyboard on a Sawtooth G4 450 running OS 9.2
Dan Brieck Jr.