[G4] OS 10.2.5

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Thu May 1 06:24:53 PDT 2003

ya, the iTunes 4 and the QuickTime 6.2 really messed things up. The trackpad
on my G4  PowerBook went crazy. Now what does the iTunes and the QuickTime
have to do with the trackpad, who knows. I do know that when I repaired the
privs everything went back to normal. Wayne.