[G4] OS 10.2.5

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Thu May 1 07:51:59 PDT 2003

Actually, Repair Privileges on the Install CD will not have the current
privs for v10.2.5, unless it's a 10.2.5 CD. Your best bet is to run Repair
Privileges from Disk Utility (First Aid tab) on your boot drive (from a
normal boot.) Run it until it finds no privs to repair. Usually, that means
twice.

Brian Conner