Printer Sharing / Jag-PC

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Fri May 2 09:21:30 PDT 2003

Recently, I have purchased a Canon USB i550 inkjet printer.  My basic goal
is to hook it up to one of my two computers - either the G4 -  Jaguar 10.2.4
or my  PC - running Windows 2000.  Then I would like to be able to do some
kind of printer sharing so that this one printer can be used for both
computers.  So far I have the computer working on either computer, having
installed the software on each, but I am currently not able to share between
the Two.

1: MAC: having the printer hooked up to the Mac - I turned on printer
sharing and also Windows sharing on in my 10.2.4 system preferences -
however my Canon USB i550 does not show up on Windows 2000 under my network
places - Microsoft Windows Network - work-group - G4 - printers... (the g4
user files do however)?   How to I get this to show up here (on the PC)?

2: PC: if I hooked the printer into the PC - what do I set as far as the
print Center and /or preferences to be able to print from the Mac?  I have
already gone to the printer settings and chosen to share the printer on the
PC side.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks RevDave

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]