[G4] Internal Hard Drive over 120 GB?

Steve O'Neill steveo at omsoft.com
Sat May 3 21:38:54 PDT 2003

This is amazing, I have been all over researching this *exact* question
for the last half hour (you asked 20 minutes ago).  And at
xlr8yourmac.com, I found that over about 128 MB you need the PCI
controller because the internal one couldn't deal with the larger drive
size, pretty much as you have described.  And on that web site they
raved about the WD 180 GB with a PCI controller.  I was just in a store
and saw a 200 GB WD that came with a controller card.