[G4] Internal Hard Drive over 120 GB?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Mon May 5 16:24:10 PDT 2003

i got close to 2x the performance when i moved my 120 GB WD SE (8mb
cache) drive to an ata133 card (acard) i now have a pair of them on the
card, and use them for DV. i believe they can be booted off of even on
the card....

in short, yes you will see increased performance booting off of the WD
drive on an ata 133 card.

sandor