[G4] OS 9.2 not running under OS 10.2

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon May 5 18:52:15 PDT 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 10:31  PM, abe magallanez wrote:

> My start up is OS 10.2.5.  My application for my mp3 player runs in
> 9.2. When I try to access that application, the classic environment
> starting window comes up. Then it continues to look as if it is
> minutes with no changes.
>
> Abe

Ok first try checking the classic preferences in the prefernces panels.
Then start it from there, see if it starts and try your app.
  If Classic doesn't start on it's own try rebuilding it's little desktop
and try again.
Failing all that, and assuming that Classic works in general(try some
other thing),
it may be that this fav app just doesn't work in classic. This happens.
Not to be sarcastic, but have you tried iTunes?
Jim