[G4] Beige G3toG4/CCC question...

Joe Ellis jellis at gdeb.com
Tue May 6 07:34:57 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Snoke Jay S NPRI" <SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>
To: "Power Macintosh G4 List" <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [G4] Beige G3toG4/CCC question...

> all my drivers (to the best of my knowledge) are completely up to date.
> I neglected to mention the 20GB drive is partitioned (I used Apple's Disk
Utility to partition it before starting), and the first 8GB (actually 7.94
GB) is where I am trying to install the OS.
> any other ideas?
>
> there has to be others on this list who have done this besides the two who
have answered in the last 24 hrs...???

Hi Jay,
I never seem to have much luck using CCC either, I've switched to
Retrospect. I don't know why but I have had pretty good results producing
bootable backups with it.

Joe Ellis